We are looking forward to hosting our annual event. Set up for Fun Day 2021 is Friday Aug 6 at 9am. Please
come and help us get ready for the big event!
We need help in all areas of our event. Please volunteer for an hour or two, or maybe all day. Times are
from 10:00 to 4:00. Shifts are 10-12, 12-2, 2-4. Come and have some fun!
- Auction– Tim Turriff: Text or call .
- Help needed setting items up on Friday
- Bringing items up to auctioneer.
- Kitchen– Patty Orlovsky: Text or call .
- Help with food sales in kitchen and cashiers.
- Grillers– Mark Orlovsky: call or text .
- Help grilling brats, hot dogs and hamburgers.
- Deep frying cheese curds and French fries.
- Bar– Amy Coughlin: call, text or email
- Help serving beverages.
- Lucerne Raffle– (Boards) Mary Heilmann: text to .
- Selling tickets for items purchased.
- Fun Day Raffle– Jack Kloss/LexAnn Hitchcock: call or text or email
- Help selling tickets on paddles for raffle.
- Putting tickets on paddles and taking in money.
- Apparel– Joe Heilmann: text or call email Help selling Lake
Lucerne clothing and taking special orders.
- Kids Games– Jodie Landgraf: text or call or email
Sell tickets, had out prizes and help run each game.